- Street: 154 Engelsa Prospekt,
- City: Suite 226, St. Petersburg
- Country: Russia
- Listed: June 14, 2017 1:55 am
- Expires: 234 days, 16 hours
One of the world’s most beautiful cities, St. Petersburg has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience: high art, lavish architecture, wild nightlife, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions that have inspired and nurtured some of the modern world’s greatest literature, music, and visual art.A city of palaces and museums, broad avenues and winding canals, St. Petersburg’s short history has endowed the city with a wealth of architectural and artistic treasures. Alongside world-famous attractions such as the Hermitage, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and the Mariinsky Theatre, the city has scores of lesser known but equally fascinating sights that reveal both the pomp and extravagance of St. Petersburg’s political and Imperial past, and also the mysterious, tragic genius that has touched so many of the city’s great artists and writers. Still considered Russia’s cultural capital, St. Petersburg reflects the country’s extraordinary fate like no other city, and its uniquely rich atmosphere exerts a powerful grip on even the most jaded traveler.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mae M
- Member Since: June 20, 2016
Other items listed by Mae M
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Universal Studio’s Orlando Florida,
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark (Kansas City, KS)
- Canada’s Wonderland, Premier Amusement Park
- Ramayana Water Park